Principles of Mathematics
Welcome to grade 10 math! I look forward to a great semester with you.
Please print off the lessons in advance of class to make note taking easier.
“One must learn by doing the thing. For though you think you know it, you have no certainty until you try.”
- Unit1 – Linear Systems [Outline]
- Unit2 – Analytic Geometry [Outline]
- Unit3 – Quadratic Relations [Outline]
- Unit4 – Quadratic Expressions [Outline]
- Unit5 – Quadratic Equations [Outline]
- Unit6 – Trigonometry [Outline]
- Example exam – blank
- Example exam – filled in
- Summative and Exam Review [SOLUTIONS]
- Comprehensive Exam Review w/ Answers
- More Exam Review
- Exam Formula Sheet